FortiCare provides access to the Fortinet TAC for break-fix support, but sometimes rapid troubleshooting, configuration advice or general assistance is what is required rather than a TAC call, which can have long lead times for low priority requests. TNP can provide a managed firewall service to your organisation to bridge this gap and also provide configuration assistance where your IT staff are unavailable.
- Pro-active firmware upgrades (security fixes or usability bugs)
- 4 hour response for Remote Moves/Adds/Changes (RMACs) 15 RMACs included
- Can include use of TNP engineers to escalate directly to level 2 Fortinet TAC with time spent consuming RMACs.
- 6 month technical account review
- 24x7 monitoring for a number of metrics including reliability, RTT, traffic usage, alarms, etc
- Automatic configuration backups
This gives you the ability to call upon TNP expertise to assist with remote support on more complex changes or in the event of the unavailability of local IT staff. A RMAC equates to approximately 30 minutes of remote support and assumes that TNP have remote access to the units